Blogs > Nascar: Beyond the Track

Find out what's really going on in NASCAR. Look here to find out why your driver really lost his ride, or the real reason those two drivers can't stand each other. Learn about the hidden motives and reasons for the things that happen in NASCAR, from the drivers to the team owners.

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Truck Series fans -- get ready to hit the dirt at Eldora

Reports from the Charlotte Observer indicate that as soon as today, there will be an announcement that the Truck series will race ON DIRT at Eldora Speedway in Rossburg, Ohio.

I'm pretty sure that if this turns out to be true, this will be the coolest announcement NASCAR has made since I started watching the sport, and I can't wait to see it.

The trucks already put on the best show possible, and racing on dirt will make it even better -- a harkening back to the beginning days of the sport.

All the best dirt track racers will show up -- I'd bet my life Ken Schrader takes part, along with a whole lot of other big names -- and I'm pretty pumped up.

No SAFER barrier are in place, and I"m curious how they work around that, but in the end I'm pretty sure this will be the coolest race of 2013 if it comes to be a reality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home